The University of Sunderland is committed to a policy of openness and accountability.
A Publication Scheme is a collection of documents which describes what we, as a public body, publish or intend to publish in order to comply with:
- Section 19 of The Freedom of Information Act 2000
- The New Model Publication Scheme, effective from 1January 2009
Accessing the Publication Scheme on DocuShare
You can search the Publication Scheme free of charge on DocuShare, the University's online document sharing system.
Access the full University of Sunderland Publication Scheme or go directly to a specific section:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- Services we offer
Please note that unless otherwise stated, the University of Sunderland owns the copyright in materials listed in our Publication Scheme.