The University conducts a regular staff survey to gather employee's views. The survey is designed to:
- obtain staff views about their experiences of working at the University;
- identify the key issues affecting staff;
- test staff motivation;
- review progress against the previous survey;
- conduct external benchmarking;
- feed into improvement actions.
2013 Staff Survey
Our most recent staff survey was conducted in 2013 and the results will be available soon.
Prior to that a survey was undertaken in 2011 which demonstrated improvements across the board compared to the previous 2009 survey.
1008 staff responded to the survey, a response rate of 58%