The Marketing and Communications Department is responsible for:
- The University's corporate communications (both internal and external), reputation management, and engagement with a wide range of individuals and communities through a programme of corporate events
- The strategic direction of all marketing and promotional activity and our brand integrity
- Strategic market research activity to help identify new opportunities and provide a comprehensive ongoing assessment and dissemination of the student experience
- Building relationships with friends and alumni of the University and the generation of philanthropic income to support institutional ambitions
- The cost effective procurement of marketing and communications solutions through a roster of quality assured suppliers
It is important for the University to be represented appropriately in its communications with the public.
This new site is under development and we will be populating these pages on an ongoing basis with a range of tools, guidelines and institutional information to help our university community and our partners present the University in a consistent and professional manner.
If you have suggestions regarding other marketing resources you would find useful please contact us.