Dry January 2019
Dry January is the UK's one-month booze-free challenge.
If you’re reading this, you’re thinking about your drinking. Lots of us feel like we’re drinking a bit too much, or too often, or just like we could do with some time off. Dry January is the perfect way to reset your relationship with alcohol. It only takes three weeks to break a habit, so this could be your route to happier, healthier drinking long-term.
Reasons to try dry
- New year, new you - do Dry January and feel healthier and happier as:
- you sleep better
- your skin improves
- you lose weight
- More money in your pocket (the average person spends £50,000 on booze in their lifetime)
- Get healthier - through giving up alcohol for a month you do your insides a lot of good.
- Amazing sense of achievement!
Why sign up?
People who sign up are more likely to stay dry for the whole month. That’s because when you sign up you:
- Get access to our free app, which helps you keep track of your month with features like a calorie calculator, unit tracker and tool to show how much you’ve saved.
- Receive regular support emails with tips, tricks and information from experts in alcohol to make your month easier and more fun.
- Have help on hand: if you’re struggling, we’ll support you.
- Can fundraise for charity or give what you save. Make your Dry January make a difference. Find out more about doing Dry January for charity.
This page was published on 5 December 2018