This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. .
A copy of the blank Safe Working with Hazardous Substances CoSHH form and an example completed form can be found on the policy list.
The purpose of this Code of Practice is to ensure compliance with all applicable chemical and hazardous substances related legislation, associated codes of practice, guidance and standards. These include:
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 (DSEAR)
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- CoSHH Essentials – HSG193 Control of substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Chemicals (Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply) Regulations 2009
- A step by step guide to CoSHH Assessment – HSG 97
- Occupational Workplace Exposure Limits – Environmental Hygiene Guidance EH40 (published annually)
- CLP regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures.
From: Human Resources
As part of: Health & Wellbeing