Once you have identified your development needs and timescales you will need to decide what type of development will meet your need.
You can see all our Programmes and Courses.
Typical types of development available are:
- In-house workshops away from the workplace
- Qualification Study
- Learning at the workplace, coaching and instruction on the job
- Peer observation
- Professional updating including attendance at conferences and/or maintaining a portfolio
- Within the job – meetings, projects, making a presentation
- Staff Development Apprenticeship
The YOUR Development YOUR Options Information document may help you determine the best option.
Your line manager will work with Human Resources to identify what opportunities are available to meet your requirements. Development options are available under the themes of:
- Individual personal development
- Leading and Managing
- Developing as a team
- Supporting Change
- Health, Safety, Environment and Wellbeing
- Developing skills as an Academic
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Equality and Diversity
This page was published on 1 March 2019