Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

Student Complaints

Home / Student life / Student Complaints

If you are dissatisfied with a service provided by the University you should always raise any issue of complaint informally at a local level as soon as possible, and you will receive a response which most of the time will resolve your complaint.

If you are still not happy with the response and any proposed solution, you can take your complaint further through the formal Student Complaints Procedure. Please contact Student Casework Gateway 1st floor (Tel: 0191 5152941) for advice on the process, or the Students’ Union for advice on the process and advocacy and support. You can find the formal Complaints Procedure here.